Monday, May 06, 2013

PRAISE HIM AT ALL TIMES

Exo-15:11 Who  is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who  is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful  in praises, doing wonders? Deu-10:21 He  is thy praise, and he  is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen. Jdg-5:3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I,  even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing  praise to the LORD God of Israel. Jdg-16:24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us. 2Sa-22:4 I will call on the LORD,  who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2Sa-22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name. 1Ch-16:25 For great  is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also  is to be feared above all gods. 1Ch-16:36 Blessed  be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.

No comments: